TutuApp APK: Download the free version of TutuApp for Android and install free and paid apps for Android smartphone. Users who are using Android 4.0 and higher can download TutuApp for Android. As, most of the apps available on Tutu helper are new, it will be better if you have the latest version of Android i.e., Marshmallow/Nougat. Download TutuApp APK from below and follow the installation instructions.
Tutu Helper is more advanced for iOS than for Android. The apps library is also much small when compared with Android store. But, all the apps are free and there are cracked apps, games free to download. All these apps aren’t available on any other store. The download speeds are also fast and secure and all these features make Tutu for Android worth the space.
Here are the main features of TutuApp APK that will be available for the free version. TutuApp VIP is only available for iOS and the Android version has almost all the features of VIP version.
- Download unlimited Android apps free of charge.
- Download cracked apps with premium features free of cost.
- Download free games with unlimited cash, life and points.
- Fast download speed with secure APK files.
- No account or sign up needed. Just click to install.
- Download apps that are not available on PlayStore.
- Free modded and root apps.
Download TutuApp APK
App name: tutuapp
File name: tutuapp.apk
File size: 5.96 MB
File type: APK (Android Application Package)
v2.3.18 is compatible with Android KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat and higher.
Installing TutuApp APK on Android is very easy. Just follow the below steps and get started with Tutu today!
1) First, Download the APK file from above.
2) After downloading, open the menu of your Android mobile and go to Settings>>Security.
3) Here you will find all the security settings on your mobile. We have to now make sure that TutuApp will be installed on our phone by changing a security setting.
4) In security settings, search for ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than Play Store ‘ option. You will see a box beside the option. Click on the box to tick it. This setting will now allow APK installations from internet. Please note that this step is necessary because Android blocks installations from internet by default.
5) After enabling the option, go to your ‘Downloads’ or ‘Recent files’ folder and click on TutuApp APK file to start installing. Please follow the same steps as shown in the images above.
If you have any more questions or queries about the app or download links, please leave a message on our contact page.