Lucky Patcher apk is an application designed to patch Android applications, create custom patches or create modified APKs without Root access. Lucky Patcher is a universal correction tool. It is assigned to adjust apps to delete ads, delete the license check-both automatically and manually, manage permissions, and so on.
|App Name||Lucky Patcher|
|Supported Devices||Android 2.3+|
Features of Lucky Patcher APK
- Removes or blocks ads on Android apps and games.
- Blocks the in-app purchase verification. Unlocks premium apps and games for free by removing the above-mentioned verification.
- Cracks many games. Helps you get free coins and gems on many games.
- Removes unwanted permissions from any apps or games.
Download Lucky Patcher APK
Lucky Patcher is not available on the Google Play store. Therefore, you have to download the app from other app stores. To download Lucky Patcher, you don’t have to do a lot of tasks. Either you can download it from other app stores or you can click on the link given below. This version is an upgraded version of Lucky Patcher APK which includes: converting apps into the system apps, deleting apps, and more.
How to install Lucky Patcher APK?
Securing your phone is necessary as there is plenty of malware available to corrupt your device. But while protecting your phone, often you have to prevent yourself from apps that actually are useful.
Hence, Lucky Patcher is an app that provides you with several advantages to use your phone better. To install the app, follow the following steps and make use of the app to its maximum:
- Download and open the Lucky Patcher Installer.
- A page will prompt the dialogue “Do you really want to install the Lucky Patcher v8.0.0?” Click on the “Yes” button.
The Installer prepares the needed files and components to Install the Original Lucky Patcher app on your device.
- Now click on “Settings” and switch on “Allow from this Source”.
- Now go to “Settings” and click on the toggle to allow from this source.
- You will see the Install button. Now click on the install button and wait a few moments until the process completes.
The app successfully installs the Lucky Patcher App.
- Now Open Lucky Patcher app and click on “OK” to uninstall “LP Installer” app.
If the app is not installed
Usually, when you try to install the app, a page prompts a message, ‘app not installed’. This may be because of security reasons. To solve this, you may have to disable the ‘Play Protect’ option in the Play Store. To do this, just follow the steps below:
- Open the Google Play Store. Go to the menu click on “Play Protect” option.
- Click on the toggle of ‘Scan device For Security Threats’ to switch it off.
- A prompt will appear. Confirm it by pressing the “OK” Button.
- Now you can successfully install the Lucky Patcher app.
The Lucky Patcher App comes handy when you need to access games or premium apps. You can make use of the app for various activities that restricted your device previously.